How Infographics can Boost your Business
05th of December, 2018 | Infowithart
Nowadays, in order to be successful in business, it is not enough just to own information. Also, you need to be able to analyze, use it and, most importantly, properly submit it. Visualization is an integral part of the business. And, there are a lot of ways of presenting information: scribing, forcing, mind-maps, infographic and much more.
What infographic has to do with business?
We will analyze the role of the infographic in your business promotion. Infographic is a visual representation of information. This is far from a new invention. But business infographic is a phenomenon of recent years. So do want to know how infographic can boost your business? So, go ahead reading and you’ll discover something interesting. First of all, infographic is used to save time. Infographic is perfectly mastered by the viewer. As the main part of the information is remembered by the person thanks to his vision. Infographic allows you to work easily with large data. Most importantly, it can build associative series between statistical data. That’s the main advantage of business infographic.
What can be visualized? Everything! Campaign budget, news that can be submitted in a high-quality press release, technical tasks, information on the company’s website about the mission, corporate values, development strategy, etc., congratulations to partners and customers. So you can use any information you want when making an infographic. Now let’s talk about 5 reasons to use infographics:
• It is well perceived and easily digested. Qualitative and structured infographics make information understandable.
• Informative goal. One picture can contain up to 5 pages of textual information.
• Attracts attention. If you add humor or an element of a call to the infographic, it is guaranteed to be of interest to people.
• Persuasive and international goal. In many cases, infographic does not require translation, and so clearly what they are talking about, and a line of authoritative sources of information increases the credibility of it.
• Momentarily spreading. Beautiful infographic is actively divided for two reasons: because of valuable information, or because of the original design. This makes it viral.
Infographic can not exist without the text. In this case, there’s a high probability of its misinterpretation. It should be said that the main task of the infographic is not to accurately convey statistics. The fundamental goal is to help the user to assess the situation.
Now let’s see some points and goals for what exactly the infographic can be used.
1. To present data. If you want to share your data with others, so display this information on an infographic for your customers to view. If it would be organized, your partners or customers can easily understand.
2. To present your product line. Use an infographic to show a product line to your customers or partners. This is the easiest and the most productive way to present something new. You can categorize your products according to the type and give numerical data about their success.
3. Making comparisons. in case you have two products and you want to compare them or do anything else that you want to illustrate, infographics are an excellent way to do this. Just imagine how correct and clear your comparison will be with the appropriate infographic.
4. To inspire a call to action. If you want a customer to take some action, use infographic. Just put a call to action at the bottom of the infographic that asks customers to do something after you’ve presented the information.
5. Infographic can be used for simplifying things. In case you have a complicated concept and you think it would be hard to understand for your customers or partners, so use an infographic to clarify the idea. It can help teachers with their educational goals. Businesses can use it to train their staff or to explain how a process works.
How to use infographic in your business presentations you can read here.
There’s a lot of useful information about how and why you should use infographic in presentations. You can find different pieces of advice and some motivation.
So, we discussed the main goals and points of using the infographic in your business. Surely, this is the right way to boost your business. As it’ll help you to attract new customers and partners. You will not lose if you use infographic in reports, presentations or other materials. The main thing is to use this tool correctly in terms of when and how to share it.